Fraud is defined as intentional deception to secure unfair or unlawful gain or deprive a victim of a legal right. By nature, it is a very dynamic concept. Thus, investigation, prevention and deterrence of fraud requires years-long experience with a blend of know-how including Finance, Audit, Law, Psychology, Sociology, Management and Leadership.
FCA Risk Consulting provides a high standard service to companies in their efforts to fighting with fraud. Our fraud services include:
- Fraud Investigations from planning to providing investigation reports to submit legal authorities and tailormade recommendations to prevent future incidents;
- Fraud Risk Management and Assessment services intending to create a robust system to prevent and detect fraud;
- Support to audit and compliance teams to effectively and efficiently audit their fraud risks.
FCA Risk Consulting have investigation experience in a wide range of incidents, including but not limited to:
- Financial statement fraud investigations assisting to international law firms and/or senior management of international companies;
- Asset misappropriations from loan frauds for banks to low-value embezzlement cases;
- Non-financial fraud cases like Code of Conduct breaches, sexual harassment and discrimination cases.
Please contact with us for more information from Contact page.